EMAIL

For questions or comments you don't want left on this blog please email me. Put TinCanCooking in subject area.

Copy and paste in your own web email box.
rwngwacko2@aol.com

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Weight Watcher Tuna Steak

Tuna Steak ( 2 servs)

8 ounces Albacore Tuna Steak ($8.89 lb from Trader Joes)

Coat each side with a bit of olive oil and grill seasoning.
I used the George Forman grill cooking it on both sides at once. Total time cooking was  15 minutes at the most.
I had a few olives left over and an avocado that needed help.

4 oz Tuna Steak, 1/2 C peas, 7 olives, 1/2 avocado = 9 points VERY filling when eaten slowly.

Eating secrets: eat slowly, chew more and don't drink while eating. Your stomach enzymes will appreciate you.

Dessert: I added a glass of red wine (5 points) and 1 sq 73% chocolate square (1 point).

I MAKE room for my wine every evening. If I have enough points I substitute the chocolate for a WW chocolate toffee bar (3 points).

Simple Tuna Stead Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment