EMAIL

For questions or comments you don't want left on this blog please email me. Put TinCanCooking in subject area.

Copy and paste in your own web email box.
rwngwacko2@aol.com

Saturday, February 21, 2015

George Foreman Griller

It's not really a George Foreman Griller, but a Walmart griller.

Since it has been cold and windy I have been grilling inside and now am addicted.

Dinner: Baked Cod and grilled vegetables.

Mix: Brussel sprouts cut in half, mushrooms washed and cut in half, onions in chunks or green onions in large pieces, or any vegetable you like. Add olive oil and seasonings. We add salt, pepper, thyme, oregano.
Set grill at 350 degrees and close lid. They are done when you can stick a fork in the veggies. I kind of like mine a bit crunchy not gooey.
After cooking you can toss with Parmesan cheese.

While the veggies are cooking:

Mix bread crumbs ( I use Trader Joe's organic bread crumbs) and add spices you like. I added dill, thyme, salt and pepper.
Bake on 350 until golden or cooked through...about 20 minutes. We buy cod parts in the frozen section of Trader Joe's. I just take out as much as I want. It's very easy.
Add Trader Joe's Tarter Sauce with Dill and Jalapenos. 




 
Sorry I can't turn this around for some reason.
Add some spice to your fish dishes


Yes you can make great taco's with a lot less grease on this grill



No comments:

Post a Comment