EMAIL

For questions or comments you don't want left on this blog please email me. Put TinCanCooking in subject area.

Copy and paste in your own web email box.
rwngwacko2@aol.com

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Salmon Patties with Corn Relish


Even though it was a bit to done it was still great. I sauté all my veggies for the pizzas I make. I don’t have the oven pizza joints have, (the extreme heat) so cooking most of the liquid out first helps. It even helps to nuke or cook your meat first too...less grease.



Ingredients:

One single serving pre-cooked pizza dough
(I used Tandoori NAAN Roasted Garlic )
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 clove garlic grated
Tablespoon butter
1/4 sliced onion
4 sliced mushrooms (I buy roons with very small stems since I cut them off.
(It must be the frugal in me)
1 diced roma tomato
salt and pepper to taste (remember salt brings out the flavor of these veggies)
1/2 tsp dried oregano
4 large basil leaves diced
Parmesan cheese

Put olive oil in small glass container with grated garlic and microwave for 20 seconds.
Saute onions in butter for 2 minutes, add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes, add salt and pepper, tomato, oregano, and basil.
Put pizza dough in toaster oven on broil for 4 minutes. Flip over and repeat.
Brush on garlic olive oil, including the garlic, on the toasted pizza dough then add the veggies.
Top with parmesan cheese. As much as you want.
Put back under broiler and cook until cheese is melted.
Makes one serving




No comments:

Post a Comment