EMAIL

For questions or comments you don't want left on this blog please email me. Put TinCanCooking in subject area.

Copy and paste in your own web email box.
rwngwacko2@aol.com

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lower-Fat Tacos

Previously I would fry my corn tortillas when making tacos. I have found a much better way and definitely less fat..
First I cook my meat in a large frying pan. I do add taco seasoning, the one with only herb ingredients in it not the additives.
Grate up your cheese or use slices like I do.
 
 
Cook corn tortillas on the grill with spray oil on both sides till done. Add meat and cheese to the centers and fold over.
 
Put lid back on and grill till crispy or however you like it. Remove and keep going. I can only do two tortillas at a time.
 
 
Add your fav salsa, lettuce, and avos. Enjoy
 
 
I also made quesadillas with cheese and left over meat. It made a great lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment