As usual I wash all my produce. I added organic celery this week. I bought laughing cow cheese and will use celery for the dipper.
The easiest way to get a bang out of stew meat is cut it up yourself. Thank you son for the best knives in the world. I felt like I was cutting butter instead of meat.
We also added Trader Joe's salad for our Saturday lunch.
|Cut meat in small cubes and put in frig.|
|Cutco knives are amazing|
1. The bowl is for Chicken/pasta/bean salad. So far I cut up celery, black olives and added drained rinsed pinto beans.
2. The oblong container is for tuna salad sand. Celery again and cubed Trader Joe's sweet pickles (no dyes in these pickles. They use turmeric).
3. The orange bowl is for hubby's antipasti salad. Olives so far.
1. I added chicken cubes. 2. Add two drained cans of albacore tuna. 3. Add cut up uncured salami, cubes of your favorite cheese, and pepperchinis.
1. Add pasta and shaved raw cheddar cheese (you can use Parmesan), 1/2 C Newman's Italian salad dressing (high fructose free dressing), salt and pepper to the chicken/pasta/bean dish.
3. Also added 2 Tablespoon Newman's Italian dressing.
1. The salad is finished. 2. Added 2 hard boiled eggs and mayo then mixed. 3. Added 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano.
Add salt and pepper to taste over all dishes.
I scoop tuna salad with crackers or celery sticks for lunch.
I am ready for the week.
Next I will brown the burger for my Favorite Taco Salad. Later brown the beef cubes for my crock pot beef stew, later this week, adding cut up spuds, onions, carrots, and beef broth.
Tip: add spuds, carrots, and onions with browned meat and store in ziplock bag. The night before I put crock pot on the counter with the spices I will add and the carton of beef broth. Easy Peazy. Set on low and off to work.