EMAIL

For questions or comments you don't want left on this blog please email me. Put TinCanCooking in subject area.

Copy and paste in your own web email box.
rwngwacko2@aol.com

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Three Day Weekend

Thank you Governor Abbot for the extra day off. I took this opportunity to complete all my chores I normally do on Saturday. This made Saturday, Fourth of July, an a actual day off. Time to watch Wimbledon Tennis matches and BBQ some burger/corn/squash.
It was a hot one today. With the air conditioning going our TinCan stayed about 79 most of the day.
Tomorrow I will make a fruit salad, tuna salad (for sandwiches), and chicken pasta salad for next weeks lunches. This time of the year hubby is to hot to eat anything heavy for lunch. Fruit and veggies with some pasta salad is good enough for him along with LOTS of water.

Dinner was a burger cooked on the BBQ with a slice of tomato, bacon, and guacamole slathered on both insides of the bun rather than mayo.  Along with the burger we had corn on the cob (very sweet), and grilled yellow squash.
Dessert was strawberries with home made whipped cream.




 Later, with my wine, I did Wine Aerobics.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment